Index




Index - here



All newspaper articles and advertisements are from Papers Past - National Library of New Zealand or Trove - National Library of Australia unless otherwise stated.

Photographer's negatives - the most common question I am asked relates to the current location of photographer's negatives - see this post.

I'm not able to provide any information about photographers other than that on this site. I'm am also not able to date photographs or assist you in identifying people in photographs you may have. I am unable to assist in locating the current location of business records or negatives of any photographer.

I recommend the Auckland City Library's website for more information about New Zealand photographers - http://www.aucklandcity.govt.nz/dbtw-wpd/photographers/basic_search.htm




1 comment:

William Molesworth said...

Hello,
We were in touch a few years ago regarding William Berry's Nellie Maud Banks. I also have an unidentified child's photo signed Talma Studio, which I presume is her son and I can scan this over to you.
all best wishes,
William Molesworth